Sunday, October 30, 2016

My Wild Child

Little girl,

These days you are just like a sour patch kid… sour and then sweet ;)

Because I wouldn't let you play with my expensive camera..


You love to asked to be picked up, press any kind of button (usually on the microwave while I'm cooking), demand me over your Daddy, sometimes hit, and destroy every room of the house.


always coloring or playing with stickers/playdough

But then you'll give the sweetest kisses, ask so politely for a snack, treat your dolls with tender love and care, ask to kiss me and Daddy at the same time, or just say "hi mommy, hi" in your sweet little voice (which completely melts my heart).



Some moments of the day are hard, but they pass so quickly.  You are my little diva, but you truly are not that bad of a toddler just yet. You are incredibly smart and SO so so much fun! You love life. You love to play games, you laugh at anything and everything, and just want to go on as many adventures as possible. I tease when I say that I hope your brother is calm, unlike you. It's true you keep me on my toes, but you've shown me what life is really about. I wouldn't change you and your wild heart for the world! God made you perfectly. Perfect for me.


Always refusing to smile on command

looking like a diva on your way to church

Probably demanding for me to follow you. You love to tell me to 'get up' and 'come'. I can never say no :)

The only attempt you allowed.

So Daddy and I snuck a picture of just the two of us while you dumped a cup of water all over your pretty dress *insert monkey covering eyes emoji*

Even refusing pictures with your favorite person in the world, Abby Cadabby

I hope you stay wild and free your whole life.

I also hope we're best friends forever.

Love you sugar bear,

Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment